As you can see there is still much to do and a lot of tweaking to improve the likeness and finish off the sculpt but I think I would have been able to get most of it done tomorrow if someone didn't quit working at Bistrot Pierre today leaving me with a shift from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. tomorrow. Friday is now my goal. The main things I'm wanting to correct/do are:
- Sculpt more of the skin detail on the face
- Re-adjust the jaw to be wider and more like my own.
- Adjust the trousers to be wider from front to back as they look fairly odd at the moment.
- Work into the boots, pouches and hands/arms more.
- Apply a weave texture to the rope.
Once I have done these things I feel the sculpt should be read to retopolgise however a major worry at the moment is getting the hair to look right and staying within the tri count. I am significantly behind my ideal schedule as I wanted to have almost finished the texturing by now allowing me to rig and tweak for a while. Unfortunately life has got in the way but I'm going to focusing on this project a great deal to make sure it is finished to the best of my abilities and reflects the amount of work I have put into it.