Thursday 2 May 2013

UDK: The Begining

Having used game engines such as SDK (source engine) and TES:CS (The Elder Scrolls: Construction Set) before to create levels, environments and experiment with stuff I was really excited to get to start using a game engine for the course. This I think has almost confirmed my thoughts that level design/environment design is really what I love doing. Below are a couple of screen shots of a couple of points of interest for my UDK_Intro level, more screenshots, maybe a fly through (if I can work out how to do it) to come!


Tools to be made and texturing to be finished on the work bench.

There is grass around the trees think the contrast with the sun made it appear incredibly dark.


Oh yea and I had some irritating issues with lightmaps which I'm still resolving... COW HOUSE


No comments:

Post a Comment