Sunday 23 November 2014

Finished, need a name for my Lapin!

Finished at Ubisoft on Friday, played on a Mega Drive (no echo the dolphin :( ) and had a raclette party, now I'm packed and ready to leave at 6 a.m. tomorrow morning. First stop Paris!

I will be working on some concepts, some doodles (or dudeles as Karl Kopinski calls them) and some photos in the different places. Fingers crossed I will make it to some Christmas markets in the evenings as I really love the atmosphere they create and being in Germany for that is going to be awesome.

I wanted to warn you now that the pictures for the next week are going to be sooooper bad quality as I only have a phone and can't get the photos off my DLSR until I get back. If I get some good photos I will do a photo blog post when I get back :)

Meanwhile trying to think of a French name beginning with L for my Lapin Cretin

Start of Mitch's Insect Ship Challenge
He's One Fungi!

No comments:

Post a Comment